Watch Me Dance

Time to move your ass

Bookmark and Share


Now - I haven't started looking for the videos but I picked this song knowing that out there, somewhere, girls are paying homage to this chick rock anthem.

Let's pick a couple of things I hope to find:
1. A lot of hair being flicked around during the chorus
2. Pensive eyes at the camera in the verses
3. a couple of leg kicks would be nice
4. a lip dub version

OK! Let's fulfill these now!

1. Hair flickage
OK - so here is an "interpretive dance" version! There is hair flickage - you just wait!



2. Pensive Eyes at the camera in the verses
This is the best I could come up with... and it is hard to tell if there are pensive eyes! I declare point FAILED!



3. a couple of leg kicks would be nice
Wow! I got some leg kicks, a cartwheel, and some other random calisthenic moves!




4. a lip dub version
Hooray for people everywhere! We got the LIPDUB!


Kelly Clarkson Lip dubbing from ijustine on Vimeo.


Overall this challenge was HARD! Maybe it was the song I picked or the moves. Either way I barely scrapped in but next time it will be a full sweep!

(0) Comments

Post a Comment